Smartfind Express Dial-in Number: (406) 300-5840
Employees: *You must register first by phone before logging in
User ID: District Username (without @polson.k12.mt.us)
Password: Your district password
Substitutes: *You must register first by phone before logging in
User ID: Employee Number
Password: On the first login use your phone pin and you will be prompted to set a web password for subsequent logins. If you are unable to login use the forgot password feature.
Need Assistance: Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:00 pm Dial 406-883-6355 Option 1, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
First time using SmartFindExpress?
- Call the main system number, (406) 300-5840.
- Enter your Access ID, followed by the star (*) key. The Access ID is your Employee Number provided to you by the district.
- When the system asks for your PIN, enter your Access ID again, followed by the star (*) key. *This step can be confusing- since you haven’t set a PIN yet you have to use the Access ID as your pin to sign in for the first time.
- You will be asked to record your name & job assignment. Record your name & job assignment. When you have finished recording, press the star (*) key.
- Next, you will hear the primary location and classification that has been set up in your profile. Or the phone number you used to register. If this information is not correct, continue with the registration process and then contact the district office at 406-883-6355 ext 606 to make corrections.
- Create your PIN. Enter the PIN you want to use followed by the star (*) key. The PIN must be numeric, meet the minimum length of 4 digits and cannot be more than 9 digits.